Updated on September 27, 2017
Win $100 Gift Card for Registering to bid!
To bid on auction items, you need to be registered on our auction site. Register before 6 p.m. on Tuesday, November 28 and you will have a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card! Don’t worry, it’s easy!
- Visit our auction page here.
- Click on Login in the top right corner. If you had an account last year, then you may log in with the same email & password. Forget your password? You may click on Forgot Password? for help.
- Click on Create an account now, which is located just to the right of the login button.
- YOU’VE GOT MAIL! 32 Auctions will send you a confirmation for your registration. Open your email to confirm.
- Happy Bidding! Visit the auction page here. Online bidding begins on Wednesday, November 29 at 10:00 a.m.
To bid, you may enter the minimum bid or you can enter adollar number that will be your top bid for each item. Then, when someone bids above you, your bid willbe automatically raised in the minimum increments until your maximum bid is reached. If someone bids above your designated maximum bid, you will receive an email with a link for you to have the option of raising your maximum bid dollar amount. Online bidding begins on Wednesday, November 29 at 10:00 a.m. Opening Night Premiere guests will have the option to “Buy Now” before the online auction opens. To purchase tickets to this exclusive party, click here now! You may gain access as a sponsor or scroll to the bottom of the screen for single party tickets.
STAGGERED AUCTION CLOSING TIMES – To give you more time to bid and more chances at winning, auction items will have staggered closing times on Sunday, December 3.
The first group of items will close at 7:00 p.m.
The final group of auction items will close at 7:45 p.m. and will include extended bidding for items with bids placed within 3 minutes of closing. The Extended Bidding option automatically extends the end time of an item by 3 minutes when it receives a bid during the final 3 minutes. This process repeats until no new bids are received during the final 3 minutes of the item bidding window or the auction has been extended for a maximum of 30 minutes beyond the original end time.
Check the posted times of closing on items you are interested in and click on the heart to add them to your watchlist. Group A closes at 7:00 p.m., group B at 7:15 p.m., group C at 7:30 p.m. and group D at 7:45 p.m.
Each auction item has a “Buy Now!” price and you may purchase any item at that price. “Buy Now!” items may be picked up on Monday, December 4th from 9:30 am – 6:30 pm. Be sure to bring boxes to pack up any “presents.”
PAYMENT and PICKUP
While Sandhills Children’s Center would prefer payment by cash or check, we accept payments by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, and Discover) or online via Pay Pal. Payment in full is expected at the time of pick up. All sales are final with no exchanges. All winning bidders will be notified via email at the close of the auction.
All festival items may be picked up on Monday, December 4 between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm.
• Only 6’ – 7 ½’ trees will be delivered in Moore County on Monday, December 4.
• Bring boxes and bags to pack up any items around the tree and take them home prior to delivery.
• All items have been donated to Festival of Trees and may not be exchanged unless otherwise noted on the item. Please do not bid on or enter the raffle for an item unless you intend to accept it as displayed.
Note: A tax receipt letter for the amount that is tax deductible will be emailed to the address you provide for your gift. As a non-profit, charitable organization, Sandhills Children’s Center is required by law to estimate fair market value on all goods and services provided to a donor in receipt of a contribution.