Display of Trees: Nov, 28 – Dec. 1
Festival Marketplace: Dec. 2
The Carolina Hotel
80 Carolina Vista, Pinehurst
Display of Trees – Wednesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. General Admission – Monetary donations accepted at the door.
- Enjoy strolling through the lavishly decorated trees, wreaths, gift baskets and more!
- Visit the Festival Gift Shop for lots of wonderful, affordable stocking stuffers.
- Buy your raffle tickets to win one of the many wonderful prizes! $1000 Harris Teeter Gift Card & $500 Mastercard are a couple of this year’s prizes.
- Select an Angel Tree gift to purchase for one of the classrooms at Sandhills Children’s Center.
- Visit the photo booth and take your holiday photos. Create your holiday card online at Picaboo Cards for Causes and 50% will be donated to Sandhills Children’s Center!
- ALL proceeds benefit children who have special developmental needs. Your generosity will help make dreams come true for children.
Festival Marketplace – Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. General Admission – Admission by any monetary donation at the door. Bring your gift list when you visit the 8th Annual Festival Marketplace for holiday shopping with unique gift offerings from local and regional merchants, artisans, and more. It will be held in The Grand Ballroom of The Carolina Hotel.
Special EventsOpening Night Premiere – Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Be the first to view the magic enjoying heavy hors d’oeuvres, host bar and live entertainment by Judson Hurd. You will want to be present to bid on a special auction of bucket list trips and extraordinary experiences! $125 per person or complimentary with sponsorships of $1000+. Limited # of tickets available. Admission to all of the following events is by any monetary donation at the door. Girls’ Night Out – Wednesday, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Enjoy the festival with live music, gift shop, raffle, angel tree and cash bars! Admission by any monetary donation at the door. Sponsored by First Citizen’s Bank. Ultimate Ugly Christmas Sweater Party – Saturday, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Enter the contest to win a $100 gift card with your worst holiday sweater! Online auction will end at 7:00 p.m. Festival Marketplace – Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Vendors will be selling handmade crafts, holiday decor, collectibles and wonderful treats. Visit the Festival Marketplace vendor page to view all of the great goodies that will be for sale!