Decorator Day Sunday, Nov. 15th – SCROLL DOWN to REGISTER NOW!
Inspire others with your artistic fashion by decorating for the 24th annual Festival of Trees! All greenery supplied by Festival of Trees. Set up will occur on Sunday, November 15th. Small (2’ – 4′ trees), wreaths, garlands, and centerpiece greenery may be picked up in advance and delivered to The Carolina Hotel. Large (5’–7’) trees may be decorated on site, but you are welcome to pick up in advance. Event runs November 18-22.
- Large trees will have a space approximately 6’ wide and 6’ deep. A coordinating floor cloth or rug placed under your tree will help define your design.
- Tabletop trees have a space that is 2′ wide by 2′ deep. Additional space may be requested, but please know that it is limited.
- Mailbox garlands will be displayed on mailboxes donated by Lowes Home Improvement.
- Wreaths will be hung on lattice along the wall.
- Centerpieces will be placed on tables around the room.
- Handcrafted items will be displayed on tables, unless hanging on lattice or placing on an easel is required.
Register: Click on the link below for the item you would like to decorate in the festival. If you are decorating multiple items, you need to complete a registration for each single item.
Greenery is first come and registrations will be accepted until September 30, 2020.