Things to Remember When Decorating Your Centerpiece or Collectible
MUST BE ARTIFICIAL. Centerpieces with a Christmas theme sell best. Beauty, creativity, and imagination add spice! Live plants, water ornaments, globes, or other water features are not allowed.
By completing the form below, you are agreeing to the following:
- I understand that only one person will receive communication from the Festival of Trees Office and I should check a single desired design or donation item below. Multiple registrations are required for multiple design items.
- I/we assume responsibility for the complete and timely setup/delivery of all items on the specified day as well as the proper functioning of all lights and mechanics involved both during the Festival and upon receipt of the item by the purchaser.
- I understand all decorations on my designed item and all materials I choose to place on and around my tree are a donation to the Festival of Trees benefiting Sandhills Children’s Center; and that Festival of Trees has all rights to sell or to move or to auction or to otherwise dispose of said item starting with opening day.
- I understand the Festival of Trees shall have the right to establish and enforce quality control of designs and decorations in order to maintain a high standard of excellence.
- The Festival of Trees and Sandhills Children’s Center, as well as the locale of event, assume no risk for the Designers or their property. I understand all donating designers receive the following:
1. Acknowledgment as the Donating Designer on a sign on your decorated item
2. Recognition in the Festival program
3. Complimentary admission to Festival of Trees during general admission hours*
- All ornaments and supplies used to decorate greenery are tax deductible and Sandhills Children’s Center will provide a gift-in-kind donation receipt for tax purposes to the designer/contact person submitted below.