ALL VENDOR SPOTS ARE FULL FOR 2017! PLEASE SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR THE WAITING LIST.
Would you like to present your merchandise to over 3,500 guests? Are you an artisan or have a unique product? If yes, then you need to be a vendor at the Festival Marketplace on Sunday, December 3. In order to ensure a successful experience, duplicate vendors are not allowed(i.e. two vendors selling Lularoe, Jamberry Nails, 31 Bags, etc.). Sales must be at least 50% cash and carry. Applications will be accepted until September 1 or until the marketplace is full.
- The Festival Marketplace will be located in The Grand Ballroom of The Carolina Hotel.
- The tables/spaces are 8′ long by 30″ wide.
- You work from the front of the table/space and there is a chair at each end for you. Tables are to be left in place upon arrival.
- Tables/spaces next to each other may be combined for a double or triple space.
- Setup begins at 7:30 am and it will be open to the public from 10 am – 4 pm.
Pricing – Tables/Spaces
(View pdf map here: Marketplace Table Setup 2017)
- $100 = One table/space with two chairs
- $110 = One table/space with two chairs along a wall (There are some temporary walls between the rooms.)
- $125 = One table/space with two chairs along a wall with power access.
- $250 = Two tables/spaces with two chairs along a wall with power access. (There are six locations where only a double space fits.)
- $225 = One table, two chairs and a four foot table behind. Makes about an 8′ x 6′ space. There is power access. The 8′ table may be removed to accommodate racks, but the 4′ table may not be moved as it is permanent to the hotel. These would be great spots for clothing racks located in the Grand Hall .
- Please take a brief moment to fill out the application below.
- Upon approval of your application, we will send you a link to select your table/space.
- Once you have selected your table/space, an invoice will be sent to you for payment within seven days.