Please join us for a wonderful day of golf in the Kelly Cup Tournament at Pinehurst No. 8 on Wednesday, March 22. Named for William R. Kelly, a long-time advocate for Sandhills Children’s Center and lover of the game of golf, the Kelly Cup is a fun day out to help special needs children. Men and women are welcome to play in this great start to your spring golfing season.
Tournament format is best ball of 4 full handicap. Awards are donated by OLD SPORT & GALLERY in the Village of Pinehurst. Winners will be announced after an Outback Steakhouse dinner!
Entry Fee Includes:
- Greens Fees & Cart
- Snack from Nosh the deli during registration from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Beverages from Aberdeen Coca-Cola
- Dinner provided by Outback Steakhouse of Southern Pines
- A wonderful day of golf with tournament host, Bill Eastman, on Wednesday, March 22
- Entertainment by Tom Compa
- Send your donations and registrations early to guarantee your spot
|Players 1&2 with Handicaps|
|Players 3&4 with Handicaps|
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 18th Annual Kelly Cup Golf Championship! Congratulations to our winners – the Tom Boals team (Tom Boals, Mike Fields, Dave Cristafulli, and John Mecimore) and the Michael Lang team (Michael Lang, Hugh O’Connor, Mary Ann O’Connor, and Tommy O’Connor)