While we are always in need of volunteers and financial donations, donating the specific supplies we need in the classroom can be another way in which you contribute to the mission and vision of Sandhills Children’s Center.
The following is a list of classroom supplies that are always needed at both campuses:
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers – sizes 3 or 4
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C and D)
- Books (Ages 0 – 5)
- Board books for babies
- Construction Paper
- Glue, washable paint, washable markers, art materials
- Outdoor Toys (buckets, shovels, balls, outdoor games)
- Powdered Laundry Detergent (Dye and Fragrance Free)
- Lysol Spray
- Clorox or Lysol Wipes
- Children’s area rugs (New – any size)
If you have any of the above (or something not listed that you think we may need), please email Erin Newcomb at email@example.com or call (910) 692-3323 in Southern Pines and (910) 997-7160 in Rockingham.